Dr. Davis specializes in advanced procedures such as hard-to-fit contact lenses, astigmatism and treating first-time users of contact lenses.
- Member of the American Optometric Association and the Broward County Optometric Association
- Member of The Mosaic Group
- Member of the High Performance Vision Associates, “A Team”. National group of 34 doctors that travel to do vision testing for elite athletes all over the world.
- Noted author in Women in Optometry and featured in Optometric Management
- Vast knowledge about the latest advances for patients with diseases, such as macular degeneration and the use of sophisticated optical devices
- Graduate of Nova Southeastern University College of Optometry with honors in clinical studies
Dr Stephanie Davis was recently asked to join The Mosaic Group. This invitation-only group of highly regarded Optometrists from across the country has been meeting annually for more than 15 years. The doctors of The Mosaic Group bring together decades of patient care experience in diagnosing and treating all types of eye conditions as well as running a successful practice. The Group’s primary goals include discussing and implementing new and creative ideas for better patient care and practice management. Dr Stephanie Davis’ expertise in treating her patients and her stellar reputation in the eye care community has earned her a position in The Mosaic Group. She have been a committee member for the past 4 yrs for Debbie’s Dream Foundation: Curing Stomach Cancer for the Night of Laughter at the Improv Hard Rock. And l am one of the team captains for the Ft Lauderdale 5k Color Run for Debbie’s Dream Foundation: Curing Cancer.
Dr. Davis has two children a 11 year old son and 8 yr old daughter – Jordana – who is currently wearing soft contact lenses successfully.